HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

concerning Micon

posted on Apr 20, 2010 02:37PM

Noront initiates feasibility study at McFaulds Lake -7:00 AM ET, April 20, 2010

"Micon International Limited. (Micon) as the lead consultant for the feasibility study on the McFaulds Lake Project."

Interesting that Not initiated a feasibility study now, rather then wait until after revealing the deeps ore. I need to learn more about what is involved in a feasibility study. Perhaps some who have done the research could link us.

What are the services Micon provides in determining McFauld's feasibility. By involving Micon now, would Micon help confirm the core being brought up while they're involved. Or by bringing them in now, they might offer services that Noront would need to pay for were they not involved, thus, not only do you get feasibility study, but fringe cost savings as well?

You've got to love a company like Noront. They're actions now come across like they are dead serious on their nickel find, reducing risk of a Major's involvement in either a buyout or assisiting financially in production. I have know idea which. Ceo's outside Noront say there is no way they'll produce, yet Wes says they want to produce. As long as they make me money, I don't care.

-sg

New Message
Please login to post a reply