HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Reading old posts.

posted on Apr 21, 2010 08:54PM

I have just spent the better part of the day rereading posts of old. And, I wanted to say I think the posting is much better this time around. More seasoned and hopefully realistic. It is interesting to see how right and how wrong we were. Hyped and stoked on DD and mathematical numbers on size and analysis of ore type and meaning did not provide the answers to the 50 cent move up to 3.00, or the drop to l.31 and recent rise to l.90, or the down to l.53.....too many outside influences to make it matter that we have trippled our size and on ad nauseum....

The over $7.00 of long ago was been an achilles heel in a way. Some want to believe we were really worth $7.00. But were we? It was hyped and stoked too. It would seem we all want to see the pattern repeated, I would prefer a new reputation, with solid increase in size and a solid increase in share price.The expectation though is again a fast rise in share price, to be beaten down again by our Moriarity. At the moment, I think we are on the right track, this is a repetative play until we see a change in pattern. Lets hope our rumor, rumour, rumer is a good one. Until then, the sharper heads this time around are looking at how a market works and playing that.

It would seem in the end, it might be the most important DD you do.

vermillion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply