HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rumors-I do not buy this one!

posted on Apr 21, 2010 10:24PM

I have no info about rumors being more than they are...but the timing makes me wonder.

We have not had a credible rumor in a very long time. Now, we get a PP anounced and all of a sudden we get a rumor? Smells fishy to me. Those who want to get in on the PP likely will sell current holdings to raise cash for the PP. To sell as many shares as possible at the best price possible, "leaking" a rumor to credible posters gives their plan a boost. I have been used like this in the past so know it exists. I have no proof this is the case this time but the timing of the rumors and the PP are just too close to ignore. So before anyone here bets the farm on this rumor, think about this post. Also, what is the chart telling us? This rumor has been out at least since Monday, from credible sources yet, our share price keeps getting beaten up.

NOT buying the rumor,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply