HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I honestly have to believe that the only reason is because someone big must be behind keeping the lid from blowing off. The pressure will get so large at a point where nobody will be able to keep the lid on this any longer.

Rockstar, I really hope you're right, but in all honesty, Ive heard this statement said over and over and over and over on this board. I want NOT to go up more than anything, and I thought it had the potential to be at least a 10-20$ stock within a year or 2, that was 3 years ago.

How many times have we heard "The big boys are accumulating" "The big boys are keeping the share price down" "They cant hold it down much longer, its gonna blow" -- These have been said multiple times, and you know what, the sp is still low, the sp has not blown its maybe gone up a bit, but come right down. I honestly don't know what kind of manipulation the hedgies are doing to our sp, but they are doing a great job. Or maybe its the market holding it down, I dont know what or who to believe anymore when it comes to Noront as Ive never seen a company with SO much potential being played like this - maybe Im ignorant to the fact or maybe I dont have that much experience with the market, but whatever is going on here smells, and it smells bad.

I hope its just the market keeping it low and its normal trading activity thats keeping the SP ridiculously low, I just hope what happened to Aurelian doesnt happen to Noront - funny the same people that were responsible for Aurelian somehow have managed to slide their way over to Noront....hmmmmmm....

Peace and looking forward to a good week......or maybe just another week of stupid low share prices. Id love for us to hit $1, man I would take out a 2nd mortgage if that happened - but then again, it would probably tank to 50 cents - man I dont know what to think anymore. If they wanted retail (me) pissed off as all hell, well whoever is doing it Congrats, Im pissed and fed up with this stock, but will still hold and hoping for the near impossible to happen - for crazydik to wake up...........

TML

New Message
Please login to post a reply