HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I read posts like:,

"As long as the currency situation persists, and threatens to evolve into an unwinding of Eurozone politics, there will be some funds flowing to precious metals from base metals, whether they are majors or juniors."

If so, why is this a negative for Noront? Are they not 2nd only to the Meresky Reef in Platinum and Palladium grades?Are these not precious metals? Did we not read in the recent M&A that there is very good probablily the JJJ gold zone is extended beyond the 1km mark to another 2km?

Why did Jeremy leave Kinross? Why did Alex Davidson leave Barrick? Especially Alex. So many years with Barrick. Why leave at at time Gold is set to make historic highs? And leave all those Barrick stock options behind?

I'm also thinking back about the Rhodium too.

I feel comfortable where I am. Here in Noront with these accomplished, reputable Gold guys.

Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply