HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I dont know for sure, but alot of you seem frustrated. And its understandable. And you need to vent... naturally. But I also think people here have had to endure alot of slowmovement/setbacks here and there. Like the blockade, which is spoiling your image of Noront.

For you to really determine whether this management is doing well, you need to look beyond the Twittering (which in my opinion is a playful way to keep you socially occupied, you know it, and so do it. Takes 1 min to set up, hardly wasted resources.), and really go to the camp like Hoov and see what Noronts employees are writing/talking/typing/drawing about.

If you don't go and visit, you need to at least read the reports (like the one from the past week), and see how changes are happening in the company (absorbing resources to push this project forward). You need to follow all news releases and understand what they imply... You need to make phone calls.You need to ask yourself questions about every freaking detail (definitions,...).

And most don't. Most hope that by reading the headlines, all will turn out fine. And then they might whine about it on a lazy day... Just remember, this project might take years to develop... Patience and DD are key things you need to keep in mind while investing succesfully. If you don't do the patience/DD thing, or you don't like it, then you might need to pick up swing trading... which is fun too, but different. Most don't have time for that either ... but do you have time for DD? Ever spend a whole day in the library with all the newsreleases, talking to students in geology, calling your prof. in mining about definitions or geological blabla...

No disrespect intended... but don't complain, if you dont know what they are up to. Look at the plan they have, and judge whether they are fulfilling it to some extent...

Anyway... enough typing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply