HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Made a bundle on Fwr. Made a bundle on CLF. Made a bundle on CMK. I am simply out of NOT , hopefully temporarily (lost a bundle), while the big boys sort themselves out. That will take a while. NOT is a superb exploration play, its just that the price has little upside in the "today" market with a $200MM plus market cap. The yield on my favorite REIT right now is a pretax interest equivalent of around 12-13%. I also sold out some other great Ontario exploration plays for the same reason. Canada (Ontario in particular) is always influenced somewhat by Australia on various policies, and that is scary. Right now I am looking at good, solid US based resource juniors, since their regs are much more stable in a number of areas. Their infrastructure and costs are much less than in Canada generally. All what was left of NOT $ went to CMK and Energizer. I am not a fanboy of anything if it is not working or by circumstances cannot attract a big money partner. I notice the NOT site has become somewhat dominated by fanboys, and that is OK too. Whatever happened to "green investing"? I love the dialogue and really hope George has things under control. And I hope I am wrong about NOT too, because it mirrors Canadian base metal specs. generally. Did you notice Hudbay has been as laggard as NOT, and it actually makes money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply