HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: It's the 2ND Annual Ring Of Fire Golf Classic & Dinner !!

That’s right, everyone, it’s time to tell you about the plans for this year’s tournament and also to get an idea on how many will be attending this year.

There will be a fantastic dinner immediate following the golf tournament and everyone is welcome, even if you’re not golfing. Last year, there were about 10 people who chose dinner only. Some were even there at the start of the golf and stayed all afternoon & evening.

Last year, we had over 50 people who attended and I also arranged a special guest entertainer, an Elvis tribute artist friend of mine. I can’t guarantee that he’ll be back this year, but you can bet that I’ll have something in store to entertain you during dinner.

AND I already have the first prize donation ! Our good friend and poster, Chauncey Gardiner has kindly donated the first prizes for the 2nd ROF Classic ! Thanks Brent, hope you can get down this way in September.

The tournament will be scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 11th at around noon.

The golf tournament will be a Scramble Format as per usual. Most of you know this as a Best Ball.

I expect that the price for golf, shared cart & extras, dinnerand wine will come in around $150. Dinner & wine only will be about $50.

I have a golf course booked, but am searching for another, as the one I have booked is about 15 minutes from accommodations. There will most likely be people coming from out of town or want to stay overnight and not drive, so I will endeavor to provide another option.

But first things, first. Who’s in ? If you’re in for the golf & dinner, I’ll need to know how well you play golf – your hcp., scores, course you play, which tees (white or blue), are you a good putter, driver, anything you can tell me will help me to organize the teams. And just so you know, I will keep couples together and will try to accommodate any other request for playing partners.

Time is of the essence to get something booked, as golf courses get booked early for tournaments. Therefore, I need to know some numbers to give the golf course an idea of what we’re looking at.

So, please let me know by PM only if you’re interested.

Thanks everybody !

strato-golf

New Message
Please login to post a reply