HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If I listen to the conversation here lately, I come to the conclusion that we should suggest to Wes to stop drilling immediately and leave everything where it is.

Because what is the point to spend millions and millions on exploration if there is no chance of getting the mineralized material out of the ground because of lack of infrastructure.

Over two years ago, I heard the same arguments with the addition that there was not enough tonnage to even think about mining.

Our trippling of resources above 10M tonnes was said to be the critical turning point for this operation.

Now we have over 11M tonnes, decent metal prices and the infrastructure argument needs to be pulled out of the hat, because the first argument is gone.

Ah, I forgot, there were two "replacement" arguments: First Nations and blockades was just short term (but can be pulled out again at someone´s convenience) and mining below 1000m was quoted to be nearly impossible (if possible, then very expensive, dilution, yada, yada, yada).

What a load of b?%%s&§/ !

Can someone explain to me, if these would be the main problems for Noront, why have we seen a steady increase in institutional ownership in this "no-go-company" over the past three years ?

Are those professional investor people just blind, have no understanding of mining or do they even know that we are in the middle of "swamp-land" ?

And the First Nations issues would be solved in an instant, if we would just stop drilling.

Because if the stuff stays in the ground, no environmental issues anymore, no disruption to the communities and no complaints anymore, whatsoever.

And this would have an even better implication: no further dilution !

So, are we all mad to invest in this company ?

Why on earth are we still here ?

And don´t give me this blue-sky potential crap , because the market doesn´t like potential, I learned today !

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply