HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If I were a major mining company I would not get in a bidding war for each property in the Ring of Fire. I would wait until the key parts are consolidated and then swallow it whole. If Freewest shareholders had had more vision NOT could have been that consolidator. Unfortunately that consolidator now appears to be Cliffs. I do not think any major is going to be a white knight for anyone in the ring. They will wait and fight it out for Cliffs when the risk is out of the equation. If our BOD is smart, and I think they are, they will rebuff Cliffs at every turn. Then, as more 43 101's are produced we will have a better chance of enticing a bidding war if we can truly bluff the we will mine it ourselves senario.

At any rate I will not sell any NOT until the fat lady sings.

Today I added to my Cliffs position and I added to my Fancamp. Cliffs will certainly want them as their claims are strategically located.

I sure hope my thinking is right as the ROF has certainly been unkind to my financial heath so far.

Goldfinger

May 25, 2010 12:43PM

May 25, 2010 12:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply