HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 28, 2010 09:55AM

From_Sudbury: Don't count the Chinese out where the ROF is concerned. I spent a couple of years in China, and while the general population is very poor, there are companies as well as individuals with deep pockets. If the Chinese Government needs ferrochrome for its steel production they'll ferret out the best at the cheapest price.

As for nickle, they need that too.

What you posted about Crowflight Minerals is true. They have an offer from Jinchuan Group Ltd., of China. I just spoke to Mark, the CEO of CWL to confirm that in fact the offer was still on the table at 22 cents per share (CWL now trades at .16 cents). Another group had also been interested, Pala Investments, but they backed out.

Mark said there were many things to be worked out. Evidently Bucko Lake, which is the part of CWL that JGL is interested in, has a contract with Xstrata for milling and somehow this is in the mix. If anyone is interested just Google Crowflight Minerals.

So, while the above is slightly off topic, I can very well see China making a bid for our NOT goods. Keep the faith and buy on the dips.

Gleegee.

May 28, 2010 11:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply