HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Em sent to the osc to back up scarf's complaint no.

HI scarf you now owe me an introduction.

Sent: Fri 6/04/10 1:04 PM
To: record@osc.govt.on.ca
Good morning Gentlemen: I am curious on the apparent share price manipulation of the Noront stock.

I originally came in on some 120,000 shares at $7:00 Ca. Since then I have seen a normal market drop down to it's present level, ugh, this is understandable and I accept that.

But now, for some reason, the share price lately has all of the appearances of manipulation. The drilling and other tests have shown extremely good results, bordering upon the fantastic. yet the share price barely moves, either up or down ?

This on a property that has extremely great potentials for Canada itself, bordering literally on Billions of $ over the years, A particularly toothsome morsel for manipulation.

At the same time Cliffs, an American co, is continuing on a program of consolidation, or take over in the ROF properties? Is there a connection?

I would appreciate it, if this could be brought to the attention of the person in charge of these affairs, and to assure me that my investments in Canada are protected in accordance with Active Canadian laws which are being vigorously enforced.

This has also been reported by another Noront investor in complaint file#20100513-3157

Sincerely

Joseph Curry

Real_Tayopa@hotmail.com

jcurry1@prodigy.net.mx
New Message
Please login to post a reply