HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hey Goldfinger,

Thanks for the kind words. Soft bash hey? So is stating that nickel prices have gone up a pump? Does Noront's stock price have any correlation at all with the spot price of nickel? Don't kid yourself, I was actually just trying to prove a point that IAMS is wasting his time by posting what the daily price of nickle is at. Was my post insightful? No. But is IAMS post insightful? Not at all. So why aren't you complaining to him about posting the price of nickel when we won't be pulling it out of the ground for 5+ years? Oh that's right, because it is an opptomistic view. Pumpers are even worse than bashers. Give me a break. If you would like, I can stop posting anaylst reports on NOT as well?

Oh, one more thing, it is my dream to reach the VP status of Agoracom like you. Please teach me the ways oh wise one!

Good grief.

New Message
Please login to post a reply