HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well even though I think that some of the "conspiracy theories" on this board are a little outlandish, you cannot deny the fact that institutions own 60% of this company. This makes it quite a bit different from most other junior companies.

At some point, NOT is going to need a partner, whether it be the Chinese, Canadian Government, or another major mining company. Although I doubt a major would come in for 50% when they can take over the whole company for a few more peanuts. Nevertheless, there will come a point in time where NOTs true value is reflected in its share price.

I am hoping we see another July like last year. With 6 drills turning the news should be frequent and plentiful IMO, the market doesn't really care about the infill stuff. They know and expect that already. Whether or not we get that pop (and stability) in the stock price will be determined by the results of the deep drills. I think that the PGE's could be just the news that could do that.

Have a good weekend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply