HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

i know this is like beating a dead horse sometimes but i think that the deep drills have hit depth already...

From Mar 30th

"The first of two drills capable of drilling to depths of 2,000 metres (vertical) from surface has arrived and is being assembled. The second drill is expected to arrive within the next seven to ten days."

---They said it would take a couple days to assemble and start drilling from this point

From Apr 26th.

"The deep drilling program at Eagle's Nest has been delayed by approximately two weeks, due to difficulties faced by our drill contractor, Forage Orbit, with travel logistics into the Camp and in locating specialized crews necessary to operate these new drills. Both deep drills are now on site and are fully crewed and deep drilling has begun with one of the drills."

This is from the May 12th update

"Both of the new deep drills, designed to test Eagle's Nest to a depth of over two kilometers, are producing core"

-- So i think the first drill started about the 21st of april. The second a just after the 26th. That being said drill1 would have been the hole 49 extension. In previous discusions we said probably worst case would be 30m/day at that deep so we will do with that. We know they are drilling 24/7 soooooooo. Hole 49 was at 1200m already and to go to 2500 it would need to go 1300m more. That would take 44 days... Add that to april 21st that would put a finish at June 4th... But they would have been pulling core and sending it in all the way. Not sure in what intervals but maybe 250m intervals. The second drill should be ending its hoe very shortly as well. Interesting times ahead. i thknk we were all expecting big drill news in may but by my estimates that could not have happend.

AT12 we should have had lots of news. they had a drill there when the halt happend so they could have started drilling right away. Those holes are only 500m holes so they dont take to long.

All that beiong said they must have assays now and are writing NR's to let us know what is going on. the only reason they would not be is if something bigger is on play. We should have lots of news this week.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply