HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sum, I concur with your opinion and optimism.

I base mine mostly on expected results form deep drills at Eagle's Nest.
Good results from AT12 would do as well but the odds are much slimmer, imho.

In no way does the resource end at 1200 meters down at Eagle. It came from depth so it has to continue and perhaps connects to other fields not to deep.
So I suspect the deep drills will add another third to half to already known resource at Eagle.
Would be fantastic if the presious metal part increased in concentration.

To newbies - Many companies would be content with just one of the metals found in Eagle's concentration. They would be doing hand stands if found two and I do not include nickel as one of them, just from the copper, platinum and palladium. Rhodium and others like it are a question mark at this time imo.

When the results from deep drills come I expect the sp to advance into the 2$+ region. Whether it stays there depends on the funds and media. How they interpret it.
We retailers have little control and we will only affect sp on a temporary basis.

New Message
Please login to post a reply