HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I mean the forum regarding new posts.
Over four hours and silence, Hmmm. Scared Eh?

Well I'm not. So here is my 2 cents to a captive but dwindling audience for the week end:

I had hoped that there would be following news after the signing with the natives as I said previously. So those who hoped like wise are disappointed. Well nothing new with that, it is a well travelled road so we are accustomed to it.
So what now?

We have risen to the 1.30s on unexpected news, but if you are like me you probably think that if we do not get any additional news by opening of market on monday then we will visit and possibly remain in the 1.20s on monday and this last news was just an exercise of futility sp wise.
Most of the fund managers must be fairly knowlegable as to what is and what Noront has, so they are not likely to be selling any substantial shares. So it is the shorters that are the likely culprits. They are just gamblers and not investors.

If you are like me, if the sp goes down well below $1.30 then it will be an opportunity to buy a few shares for the next run up. ( I did sell a few recently at $1.34 )
I mean if someone is foolish enough to sell in the low 1.20s then why should I not relieve him of his misery, after all I have a few thousand $ just waiting for the occasion.

These gamblers that do take the risk must believe that any drill news is still days away. Note that today was a sign that most of these very gamblers are not as confident as they were only days ago. Also note the lack of sellers in a less than average trading volume. On most days in the past they would have dropped the sp by at least 10 cents. This lack of participation on their part should tell you plenty.

Ok I am not happy with respect to my long hold, that requires patience that even I sometimes am short of.
However these shinanigans provide me with a perfect opportunity to play with them and aquire a few scrap $ in the process - i.e. cause to aquire a few small gains while I wait for the cows to come home.
Needless to say, I recommend the tactic to every one on this forum. If most of us were to do so it would put a small but worthy kink on their game.
Cheers and good fortune to all, Ed G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply