HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would find it difficult to leave Noront. This is why.

Last week you would have made a .09c profit. If you had $20thou and bought at 1.25, you could have made $1440. Some think who cares. Other think, that would have been twice this month. Once before for the same at the beginning. So now were talking around $3000 for around 3 weeks of monitoring, which is about 15% gain. That's decent for some, for longs waiting for multiples, they don't care.

Now look at the one year chart, one could interpret it as multiple opportunities with lots of juicy ups and downs, or a slow downward decline. Depends how you play Noront. Cliffs is doing the same. How do the Noront's millon-dollar investor make money from Wes' leadership?

I feel Wes is doing everything he can to set the stage for takeoff. He's out there promoting at conferences and on BNN. He's setting the groundwork with the locals. He's taking steps to avoid a CLF hostile takeover. He's got deep drills working hard. Crone group is there today. Interesting locations I hear. Some have said probing near the borders. I would love to hear from some of you who spoke to the sources, so I don't have to spread hearsay.

My thought is that if management does not keep retailers informed and if they don't pay dividend, then you've got to pay yourself somehow. At the very least the equivilet of a loan interest to be fair to yourself. Basically management is forcing us to be short on some of our shares.

Today is another chance to make money again as it's below $1.30. My feeling is it wants to be at $1.50, but folks like me are taking some profits at anything above 1.30. Quarterly taxes needed to be paid. Some need cash to take vacation with their family. Some have been switching from NOT to GNH. Hard to resist, really. If you are long, don't sweat it. If you are short or long, buy again today. Every 2 1/2 weeks you'll make 15% gain form your principal. This would be a total of five transactions: three buys and two sells -unless your long, then just 2 buys and you've gained position.

I still don't know how the miilion-dollar investors make money from Noront, but I imagine when they do, we all do.

-sg

Jun 22, 2010 09:42PM
Jun 22, 2010 09:48PM
Jun 22, 2010 10:31PM
Jun 23, 2010 09:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply