HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Over a year ago I made more or less the same comments as where voiced on this forum today!

I was called a "basher" and basically told "if I didn't like what our BOD and fearless leader was doing to get out"

Isn't it wierd how the "worm has turned" and still we hear NOTHING from the pumpers who used to frequent this board on a daily basis.

We need more of... it is the natives, the Greeks, problems in Europe,the melt down on Wall street, more stock dilution(twice), trips to Africa, trips out west, the Chinese, in fills, elephant legs, hostile take over bids, distance and bogs..and last but not least "blame it on the Bosonova" or Mrs. O'leary's cow.......come on pumpers we truly need more B.S. to retain our sanity .......please!

STMF

P.S. to paraphrase Charelton Heston "they will have to pry my Noront shares from my cold dead hands"

New Message
Please login to post a reply