HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Afternoon,

Long time reader but don't often post.

Many here feel confident that no leaks are coming out of drilling camp. I often wonder how true this actually is having seen it in so many other situations with other companies.

Is there any chance that our slow decline in sp is because there is nothing coming out of those deep / exploratory holes? That this is the information leaking out?

Please don't take this as a soft or a serious bash. I don't day trade or short this stock and am waiting for the big run up like most posters here. Just that sometimes the absence of news and the slow decline really is the story.

My hope is no to the above, that we are being manipulated, that the uptick is coming soon and that there are massive assays to be reported. Guess I'm just frustrated as I'm sensing some of you are as well.

Goldhaven

New Message
Please login to post a reply