HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Scarf, Sum: Have you read, "No One Would Listen" by Harry Markapolos?

It is about a whistleblower's crusade to get the SEC to do something about Madoff and his Ponzi Scheme before it brought the world to the brink of financial disaster.

Here is what one reviewer, Jack Schwager (Investment Director of Fortune Group) said about the book: " No One Would Listen" is not the story of Bernie Madoff, but rather a tale of government incompetence so incredible that if it were a work of fiction, it would be dismissed as 'totally unrealistic.' If there is any good that is to come out of this incredible tale of governmental failure, it is that the magnitude and scope of regulatory incompetence was so extreme that it enhances the chances of true reform. Hopefully, the outrage over the facts brought to light by Harry Markopolos and his team of whistleblowers will encourage and expedite a complete structural and philosophical reorganization of the SEC." (Taken from the book dust cover).

Not only is it all of the above but it gives one an insight into what one should know and the due diligence one should do before investing one's hard earned money in any stock.

It might be in libraries now. I asked our library to get it about six weeks ago. I got it brand new. It also can be bought at Cole's and I presume other book stores.

It really is a must read for all of us interested in the workings of the stock market. It is about the USA but what about our OSC?

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply