HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So many on here are acting like a kid who's birthday is coming up, and can't wait another day to get that pony he knows he is getting. What the kid doesn't know is that the pony will grow up and shit golden/platinum/copper/chrome nuggets and make him never work again. He just needs patience. I certainly don't want any bidders for my company at this stage. I like slow playing the pocket aces and trumping those arrogant aggressive punks who think their large stacks are going to scare me away. Our pocket aces are all the targets/claims, $7 billion and counting, and I know I have aces because of all the games, manipulation, amount of money being spent on the area, and most comforting of all is the statements the government has made. Yes this is special and will be a huge mining district. btw I don't fold pocket rockets

CoolHand

New Message
Please login to post a reply