HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ladies & gentlemen, fore please......

It took some doing to get it done, but it is now official. The 2nd ROF Golf Classic will be held on Saturday, Sept. 11th, starting at 12:00 noon, on the Old Course.....no, not at St. Andrews, at Hidden Lake Golf Club, in Burlington, Ont.

I have a fabulous dinner planned, which will be buffet style, with chef carving station for your roast beef & other meat selections. A full menu of the dinner will follow soon, but count on walking away with a full stomach and a big smile.

You may come for the golf or just for the dinner. If you haven't already confirmed with me, please PM me and I will add you to the list.

Glorieux has once again kindly volunteered to help with the collection of all monies in advance of the tournament. We will announce that info. as it becomes necessary.

The cost will be in the range of $125-$140 for golf & dinner and $45-$60 for just the dinner & some wine. And there will be some entertainment. I'm working out the details on that and will announce it during tournament week.

And shortly, I will also provide a list/map of accommodations in the area, for those who need that.

I know this a long ways off, but it had to booked now to reserve a spot. And I will say this to everyone that next year, as per Frank's request, we'll do this down in Niagara Falls and make a weekend of it. Possibly in the spring ?

Have a great weekend everyone !

strato-golf

New Message
Please login to post a reply