HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jun 30, 2010 07:38PM

Don Jose de la Mancha

...." I have dined with cannibals- didn't eat the long Mary kai kai though, shot it out with bandidos, been in two wars and have a hole or two to show for it, crashed my airplane three times, had my mule bite me, have found the Legendary Lost Jesuit mine of Tayopa, uncovered the plot by them to take over North America from Spain with the colaboration of the Dutch, lost my land grant on the upper Amazon river tributary due to getting married, lived off the Yucatan Jungle for 6 months while looking for Mayan ruins, explored in old China from the Gobi to the Shensi Pyramids, found the actual location of Atlantis, in between doing 'important' things."

You are indeed an incredible bona fide adventurer, with a delightful sense of humour, I may add!

Now, please....get up to Noront's campsite, and quickly find that connecting river of nickel, and all the other Elephant leg gems! Take your mule....she'll guide you! :)

We're tired of waiting, and know you can do it!

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply