HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Interesting Article by Peter Kennedy a Stockhouse reporter

Thanks for posting this article.

But a significant fact is left out. At the end the article it says Black Creek (chrome resource) is PRB's property. This is not correct. Black Creek is 50% owned by NOT.

I have pointed this out before and will do so again as it is good food for thought and DD. Here is map of the chrome.

http://www.probemines.com/i/maps/McFaulds2009_Black_Creek.jpg

It looks like CLF will now control the chrome at Big Daddy as well as Black Thor/Black Label. Look where Black Creek is located. It's right in between, high grade, close to surface and the highest ground in area. Will CLF go around Black Creek when they mine the chrome? Wes has said he may sell NOT's chrome to help finance NOT's plans for nickel mine. If NOT and PRB sell this resource to CLF they both get lots of money for their treasury and no dilution. A sale of this nature would certainly IMHO help firm up NOT's sp as well. JMO, but maybe this warrants some DD. NOT's 50% ownership of Black Creek could be a real nice wild card, on top of everything else they have going on. The 43-101 for Black Creek comes out in a few weeks. We should know more on the potential at that time.

I may be off base and apoligize if I am, but it just seems that this angle hasnt been getting much attention.

Just MHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply