HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Interesting Article by Peter Kennedy a Stockhouse reporter

No problem at all sagtag. It's great that others are thinking of the same possibility. I am thinking that this scenario is very logical. It would give both NOT and PRB some significant revenues which would raise sp for both. Wes has said he may sell NOT's chrome to finance NOT's nickel mine. I just cant see PRB mining the chrome, so what else would they do with their share if they have a party (CLF) who may be interested. We dont know for sure if CLF is interested, but looking at the map, it sure seems to make sense. Based on Wes's public comments, if it does happen, it might be a friendly, rather than hostile deal.

When the 43-101 comes out in a few weeks, some calculations can be prepared on value as well as comparisons of what CLF paid for FWR's chrome and SPQ's share of Big Daddy chrome. That should be very interesting. LIke I said in last post, this could well be a wild card for NOT (and PRB). I'm thinking that the 43-101 in itself might increase sp. Then, if NOT/PRB ends up selling this claim for anything near what CLF paid for SPQ's share of Big Daddy, think of the potential impact on sp. And this is all on top of everything else NOT has going for it.

Maybe we are thinking outside the box and over speculating, but it seems to make sense as every party NOT, PRB and CLF would appear to get something they want and come out ahead.

New Message
Please login to post a reply