HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Spider Resources takeover battle ends as Cliffs seizes control of Big Daddy

This article just reminds me how undervalued we are. FWR bought out for $220 million, our current market cap is approx. $200 million. I could go into detail about how this doesn't add up, but we all know it doesn't. We are WAY undervalued at $1.14.

Some will say that FWR had 100 years (dont' quote me on that) of chromite, but past 20 years or so of supply, I don't think this really matters. And the market can only bare so much chromite supply. We have more than enough to supply a good chunk of chromite to the market and compete with Cliffs and possibly drive down prices, which Cliffs would not want of course. When you add to this our nickle and PGE's, we are worth more than FWR.

The fact we can steal some of the chromite market away from Cliffs if they build the infrastructure for us, makes me think they will either offer for our Chromite or take us out completely.

New Message
Please login to post a reply