HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I think the BOD are doing the right thing right now by holding out to build up the news. We are entering the commodity season. When the news does comes they will have enough to drive the SP & sustain it.

Not had some big drill results from the resent infill drilling & it did nothing for the SP. I believe this is a global issue & if they are premature with the big news coming, I don’t think the SP will hold? Also I do not have any reason to believe this BOD is looking for a quick pop & a sell off.

I think the share price has stabilized now, & it along with SPQ has given me to opportunity to average down from $4.80 to $1.85. With some good stock management I think alot of retailers have been able to do the same thing?

The world economic situation is starting to get some traction. I feel very confident that I will have all my investment back & much more in the near future.

If there is an offer in the immediate future for NOT, they have the news back up to release to drive the SP up forcing a hire bid for six more months, not to mention a bidding war could ensue…

I think we will be fine & it would be a huge investment mistake to get tired, bored, & dump at these levels.

New Message
Please login to post a reply