HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dear Stalkstupid,

You write:

"hey ...was that you again baby babjak in the last minute...if so thanx"

Babjak mini-me needs at least 5 weeks of work to earn enough money for another 100 shares. She'll be back in 5 weeks buying.

Your name gives me a chuckle. This year my daughter's teacher asked the class what they wanted to be when they grew up.

When my daughter's turn came up she said she wanted to be a "stalker."

Quite the change from the usual nurse, doctor, vet, race car driver, ballet dancer, answer.

Her teacher was very puzzled with her response and asked to to explain what she meant. She replied, " you know, a person that buys stalks low and sells high and makes a lot of money."

I had a good laugh. I explained to her that a stalker is probably not what she wants to be. But perhaps a stock trader is.

Stalker by definition can be the following:

(1)someone who walks with long stiff strides (not the best occupation for making money)

(2) A stem or main axis of a herbaceous plant (she is a different species)

(3)someone that follows you, harasses you, calls you on the telephone (not her style)

New Message
Please login to post a reply