HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Again, check out the patterns in the various plays. Today I played CMM picking the bottom, GNH also the bottom and one penny below the top by evaluating their recent momentums and ranges. Needless to say it doesn't always go well but it is amazing, as Vermillion has found out, that you can get pretty good at making a few pennies per share on a reasonable number of shares and make some nice change. Oh yes I picked one penny above NOTs bottom today which was the close. My only dubious entry for today but a nice low price none the less. We'll see what it's bottom is tomorrow.....NOT is still primed for a stop loss clearance before news. It is not a bad idea to wait, but if NOT comes out with "Stellar", buying back in .10 higher might be elusive. We wait to see..and still the malcontents frequent this site. If you are unhappy with NOT it is because you made some bad decisions.... or you have other reasons.... which are also bad decisions. The universe ultimately balances all things.

Jul 19, 2010 07:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply