HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just because there is nothing profoundly new does not provide an excuse for negativity.
Actually there is news - 9 holes with good results that increase value and confidence in the resource. For in-fill results that is as much as can be expected 'More of same.'

I think this news release was forced by us onto the company due to constant requests.
The mentioning of the two week delay with the deep drills is a partial answer as to why the company has not released the info from them by now. They may have other reasons which they can not say.

Frustrated yes, so is everyone else, including me.

But realize that from this frustration we are shooting at our own feet and providing ammunition to folks that want to depress the sp for their own agenda. I call that bashing in a time when we should have our own self interest at heart. If not then sell and invest where you feel you have better chances but do not rain on your own parade in the mean time.

Too many imo on this forum are lately of the 'My cup is half empty' camp.
I differ because I am of the 'My cup is half full' group. Actually I look at it as three quarters full because I do not look just at today but at a year or so from now.

I only wish the best for everyone here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply