HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Deep drilling at Eagle’s Nest has encountered technical difficulties, which have delayed results. We will report results from the deep drilling when they become available.

This NR is a victim of what I was talking about a couple of weeks ago, when I was saying that the BODs need to start to communicate better.

These news releases are worded like they are placing an ad, and they are paying by the word. Why not be a little verbose, and quit being so damned ellusive about the message. If the drills are not working, then say so. If the drills are now working properly, but the cores are still being assayed, then say so.

This is what retail investors need. The majority of such investors probably don't read many of the posts on the bull boards, let alone on Agoracom. The information that they get is from their brokers or the NR. If they don't see what they are looking for, and can't understand what is being said (implied), then we see days like today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply