HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Can you guys tell me why Cliffs would make a bid on Noront? I see this rumour spread in this thread almost every week or so since January... My opinion is that Cliffs is, will and would not be interested in Noront because they incurred a one and only mission in Northern Ontario, that is to build and operate a chromite mine. And they want to be very good at that. I don't think that they will dilute their goal. They may buy Noront's chromite some day, but will they want the whole company? They have all they need with BT-BD-BL to achieve their goal. I may be wrong, but I'm not that concerned at Noront being a short-term target for anybody at this time. Mergers with neighbours, perhaps? Don't know...

SP is low despite the good news, I believe that is because the market has knowledge of what is underneath. No more 'what's-in-the-hat' factor! Share Price of explorations junior starts to rocket when there is speculation and rumours about the finds. When the bag is open, the speculation temperature tends to keep low levels. "More Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au added? Fine. Thanks for the additions, but we already knew. Just put the extra finds in the bag, and keep drilling!" We're getting annoyed, kind of. The happy guy now is the newbe who buys this stock @ around 1$. Whit what we know at this time about Noront, how many would love being able to say "My average cost base is 1$" Wow!

GLTA.

BaBe.

(Sorry for the bold and color type, I mishit a key or something and it can't leave!!!)

Jul 21, 2010 11:52AM
Jul 21, 2010 12:14PM

Jul 21, 2010 12:47PM
Jul 21, 2010 01:12PM
Jul 21, 2010 01:24PM
Jul 21, 2010 01:32PM
Jul 21, 2010 01:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply