HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

When Wes took over Noront last year he commented that he wanted there to be much more transparency between management, the Board, and it's shareholders. Yet, here we are picking apart two sentences from the latest NR, word by word, and doing enough analysis to make Robert Langdon proud!

I find this rather embarrassing that we have to go to this extent to determine, or should I say interpret, the meaning of these two key words: "technical difficulties". There is nothing stopping Noront from telling it's faithful shareholders that deep drill cores are with the lab and that is where the hold up lies. Or perhaps there have been no cores submitted at all! Are the drills broken? WE DON'T KNOW and that is the problem. We sit here guessing; mean while our share price hits a new 52 week low. How are we supposed to have any faith in this company? I know my own has started to dwindle away. I love the Noront story and the prospects of the land and such however the team that has been assembled is another story. I hope they prove me wrong and one way or another, I hope it is soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply