HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Quite the carnival here today. Markets down a tad, gold down a tad, venture up a tad, NOT down in keeping with BMK with a load of others down some. Posters busy with cup half full and half empty. Posts of limited value and a lot of strictly personal opinion, feelings, gut responses all based on beliefs or attempts at manipulation. Very exciting.

Some of my thoughts: Difficulties with deep drilling simply means it isn't going 100% according to the ideal. When were these difficulties.... last week, a month ago, two months ago, the time of the blockade? In other words results could be tomorrow, next week, two weeks or the end of August. We don't know. What we do know is that they are finding good stuff still. Nothing wrong with that.

The warrants: I find it interesting that NOT's N.R. says "we are pleased to announce". Most of the time an announcement of this sort simply states "The NOT BOD wishes to announce" or something to that affect. Why would they be "pleased" to announce something so ludicrous as a $4 purchase for something around a buck. I'll leave you with that.

Let's go to feelings now. All of the market activity, NOTs movements, time of year and ROF activities leave a very strong impression that we are about to witness an occurence. I'll leave you with that one too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply