HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I totally agree it sucks that the shorters cover at a depressed price. Being scared of news coming out perhaps or just a monthly cycle until the company comes out with something of substance. It does make sense that the large shareholders could be the ones surpressing the price due to lack of info being given out. Us retail can only sit here write how pissed we are and buy small amounts here and there. As a large shareholder you could continually sell to a couple houses that you do business with not really losing much of your investment except a few shares here and there that get loose to retail during the process. It is basically a false evaluation of our company due to some willing to sell to themselves continuously until we get real news. Wash / rinse / repeat .... until the deeps are exposed for what they are worth expect the laundrying to continue.

Frustrated myself but willing to wait a little longer... those 3 area targets by Eagles' Nest look good too me plus the deeps....

Phats...(Sean)

New Message
Please login to post a reply