HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thnaks for the post K man, but when NORONT puts out releases like the last one, it is hard for us shareholders to understand.If they would come out and explain it liek you did, there would be no discussion really.The fact that they beat around the bush and keep us guessing is why this topic comes to play.There is no proof tha the reason the drills have no relustls to date are becuaee of what you stated, so i question your reasoning.I am not trying to start anythign, but looking for facts.I have alot invested in y dear NORONT, and i have put in my time understanding the company.I have no idea about the diffilculties about deep drilling, but i assume that the GEO'S of the company i have invested in know.Are you daying they apparently have know idea?They knew they were deep drilling and that if could continue what they already found at these depths so why not be prepared?Why not prepare the labs?Are these once again the mistakes of a rookie?Like i said before, we should have a rookie CEO running this stock at a cheaper price, we would get the same results.Bring back RICHARD!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply