HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

khareema,

I'm in a similar position as you are: a one pennny change in SP is more than a thousand USD change in my stock account. If Noront were to drop to zero because it was a Bre-X situation, I would not have a major problem with retirement because there is a lot more "there" there. On the other hand, if NOT-V were to go to $10 in September, I would retire. I would enjoy that, and hope that the first nations benefit in an equally large way. I suppose there are a lot of retail investors watching what happens.

My own guess, and this is a very uneducated guess, is that a Chinese nickel major will step in and pay a small multiple to current prices for the proven and probable reserves. It's a good option on long term market demand.

At this point, I would probably be happy with 3 or 4 times current SP. But, I could wait.

Take that CLF.

Regards/

New Message
Please login to post a reply