HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Take a look at Duluth Metals, they have a massive deposit.

The October 2009 Nokomis Resource Estimate defines 550 million tonnes of Indicated Resources grading 0.639% copper, 0.200% nickel, 0.660 grams per tonne TPM (TPM = Pt + Pd + Au) for a copper equivalent (CuEq) grade of 1.51%, plus an additional 274 million tonnes of Inferred Resources grading 0.632% copper, 0.207% nickel, 0.685 grams per tonne TPM for a CuEq grade of 1.53% .

The deposit is mostly near surface, so it will be cheap to mine. 40,000 tonnes per day production is forecasted. Haven't seen a major interest in this deposit, which is touted as the 3rd largest in the world. Looks juicy to me (for a buyout) - not a pump.

http://www.duluthmetals.com/s/TheNokomisDeposit.asp

Nowhere near the grades we have seen at Eagles Nest. But they certainly have lots and lots of tonnage. Eventually the ROF will prove up much more. It's going to take a whole lot of drilling first.

Maybe NOT should claim that they are the next "Duluth"... forget Voisey. LOL

I heard they had Champagne and Eggs Benedict w/ caviar up at Esker camp for breakfast this morning. LOL. (Not true.) Rumor only.

Keep the faith.

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply