HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Marten Falls and Noront - Northern Ontario Business

'Event organizers are billing it as a “rare and unique” opportunity for mining equipment and service companies, finance, transportation, communications and information technology firms to get a face-to-face meeting with Chief Eli Moonias.'

'The event begins with greetings from Chief Eli Moonias and Noront president/CEO Wes Hanson. The company will outline its development plans and supply needs over the next three to four years'

I'm sorry to be negative here, but does anyone else find these quotes from this article to be just a tad arrogant? It sounds as though the Queen and Obama were taking some time out of their busy schedules to allow companies to pay to beg to be allowed to work for them.

With comments like this, our company sure as heck better start putting out something outstanding in the future to justify this arrogance.

I'm sure at some point I'll look back and say, 'ahhhh....so THAT'S what you meant' but as of now I'm scratching my head in bewilderment that Moonias appears to have moved into the Navigator seat right beside Wes as they drive this ship right into the bog.

Jul 30, 2010 12:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply