HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

FROM FNC BOARD DELETE IF YOU FEEL IT IS NOT RELEVANT TO NOT DELETE

Your post [July 28] noting that a meeting is scheduled between Mac Watson, John Harvey, Ed Thompson and I assume Peter Smith as well to discuss results recently received and put together a news release, is in my opinion significant. Peter is quite capable of putting out a NR, discussing hole locations, and the type of rock or minerilization intersected. Having a team approach to this release is quite interesting and at least to me suggests something different then an ordinary undertaking.

If we back up a bit there has been 2 drill programs at C-1 in the last 4 months. Narrow intercepts of Ni mineralization was found in 2008 and since that time they have completed a VTEM survey and ground geophysics plus a gravity survey. A new conductor was identified but I do not know if this was drilled. We will have to wait to see what comes from this, here's hoping for something that lights us all up including our neighbour to the west.

Cheers,

New Message
Please login to post a reply