HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I purchased my first shares of NOT almost 3 years ago..I honestly don't remember how I heard about NOT or how I found this forum...But ,I am glad I did.....I have purchased as high as 5.06 and as low as .55....Still can't believe I did not buy more .55...Could have, and should have sold on numerous occasions, but did not... when NOT was above 7.00 and over 2.00....But I got caught with my pants around my ankles and held on for a greater increase ,also was afraid to be out of NOT when the great NR came out......I am a new investor on the venture and the hardest thing to discern is when to get out of a stock and when to jump back in....In hindsight I could have made a lot of money on NOT ...but I have not ...so far.....At 1.38 I am almost at the break even point ...need a few more pennies.....If the BOD is going to screw retail, they will also be screwing some insiders....There were options that were taken out at a lot higher than 1.38..If I remember correctly Dr. Mungall and others got their options at 4.85.... there were pp at a higher price than 1.38....Nemis ,now has his fingers in a couple of other pies...Yet ,I have not seen anywhere that RN has sold any of his shares of NOT... If NOT is still good enough RN then it is still good enough for me ..So, I am still hanging on...Hopefully I will not be caught with my pants around my ankles again...Regards & GLTA....R R

New Message
Please login to post a reply