HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My career as a gold miner commenced a bit over seventy years ago, when I spent a summer at an Uncle's place in the Kirkland Lake area. At the time, Kirkland Lake was in its heyday and every visitor was ready to talk about the gold mines and high grading.

Inspired, I located a rock outcrop in a pasture that appeared to me to bear the marks of mining. Over time, with the aid of domestic tools, I managed to chip off a large quantity of quartz- bearing rock containing substantial chunks of visible gold in little pockets and even mini-veins. Based on the gossip I had overheard about gold, I considered myself a made man (actually, boy).

Near the end of the summer, I had sorted the best pieces into a pile which filled a heavy sack I had commandeered. My uncle had not interfered with my mining activity, nor had he encouraged it or even commented on it. Perhaps he thought it was a more productive pursuit than harassing the livestock as I was originally wont to do.

Anyway, I felt I had no choice but to draw my uncle into the mining enterprise (dilution) in order to get the heavy sack transported by train to Toronto. Once there, I did not know what the next step was, but assumed I would not lack eager advisors.

Unfortunately, the project collapsed in an instant when he informed me that all the visible gold I had assiduously collected was Iron Pyrites, more commonly referred to as "Fool's Gold". My chagrin was unbearable!

I am counting on my mining venture by way of holding NOT shares to be much more succesful.

GLTA

O.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply