HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just saw that JJ left - wow, talk about FINALLY. ".................."

I was at the resource show and went to visit the NOront booth and was speaking to a very classy smart lady who happened to be one of the expert geologists that worked on site at Eagle 1 up north. So here she is this geo, talking to me and my dad and explaining some stuff to us, when JJ comes up, literally stands in front of me like I didnt even exist and starts takling to the geologist about something telling her she has to do this and dont forget to do that and keeps talking. Never once did she apologize or say excuse me, or anything, like I never existed - I was just a simple farm boy - lol.......that was her depiction of retail shareholders, we were nothing and alot of times she treated us like nothing. So Good Riddance to that nasty b*tch.

sorry to sound mean, but when I invest thousands of my hard earned dollars in a company, i expect to be treated not like a king, just wish to be respected, and undeservingly I was disrespected once by her and as the saying goes "u never get a second chance to make a first impression"

Peace

TMl26

"................" Portions containing profanity have been removed from this post - AGORACOM

New Message
Please login to post a reply