HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Storm,

It I take a look at the current share price and go back a year and think about the NR's like the TRIPLING of the resource,

Cliff's presence,

The fact that the metal prices are moving up

the deep drilling that continues with 2 drills,

the fact that the infill drilling is producing better than expected results,

the fact that the government is kicking in some money and not to forget a current NR that stated: Hole NOT-10-083 targeted and intersected a structure bearing high grade platinum mineralization.

And before I run out of breath, the house on our Eagles nest highway (probe) is no longer there!

The price of $5.40 should have been here already.

AS far as a price of $5.40 tomorrow or the day after...who knows. Is it impossible..We should already be priced in that range!. Wes Hanson's words to me... in March 2010, during the aboriginal function....to my face..."Eagles nest alone is worth $4-$5 per share."

Is it reasonable based on all the criteria? Yes. Keep in mind Aurelian Resources went from 89 cents to almost $4.00 in one day back in April 2006. Anything is possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply