HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well Dennis, you did it. I had to respond to your post as I was always candid on this forum with respect to wearing rose coloured glasses.

I have not posted here on this forum in quite some time but still read with some degree of regularity.

For the record, over the past few months I have lightened my load of NOT shares so to speak but not because I do not beleive in this story. I very much do. I wanted to take advantage of another opportunity that presented itself as I thought that it had an opportunity to move before NOT did. It has not yet but is close. Quite frankly, I am hoping for NOT to wallow a little longer so that I will be in position to own an even greater number of shares than previous.

Dennis, with respect to the news release today, I am curious if you read it entirely and more importantly if you understood it. Quite frankly, I personally feel that this is this first N/R in a while where Noront has put a positive spin and communicated effectively. What part of this do you not like?

See the N/R in whatever light you want but here are what my rose colored glasses see:

"We have successfully accomplished our goals with our infill drilling, namely to increase the average resource grade, move inferred resources to indicated resources and verify that our Eagle's Nest model can predict the location and extent of both massive sulphide and high grade platinum and palladium mineralization."

"The infill drill results to date strongly suggest that the average grade of the inferred resource area has been increased and a significant portion of the former inferred resource will convert to indicated resource. All the holes testing the previously defined inferred resource area have intersected higher grade nickel, copper, platinum and palladium than the average grades of the inferred resource estimate"

"More importantly, the infill drill results demonstrate that the Eagle's Nest model developed by Company geologists accurately predicts the location and extent of both the massive sulphide and the high-grade platinum and palladium mineralization."

Quite frankly, I might as well just repaste the entire N/R as it is all good.

Dennis, how's that for a pump from a guy with rose colour glasses? Here I am pumping and yet I want to accumulate more shares. Probably won't make sense to many of you but just telling the way it is.

Maybe I should just let guys like you do their negative thing here on the forum as you could assist me in my objective. Nah, I would rather take the high road.

Good luck to all the longs!

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply