HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

to speak off here either way for or against. last I checked the tsx was down 160 points because we have something we seem relatively insulated. no one is selling big and some are picking up cheap shares to average down.

Averaging down seems to be the modus operendi these days.

this news release is generally good the language is purposefully vage enough to keep the board out of trouble and contains enough info for those that can read between the lines..words like confirm are GOOD folks. telling us the reason we havent heard froim the big drills also good although disapointing...

if you want quick capital apreciation this is probably not the stock for you now. we are progressing from exploration to mine development..that takes time. I think the risk is quite minimal for this project the only thing to stop it now would be the rail and the environmentalist...government already said it wants it, the mineral is in the ground at sufficient grades and quantity. 2 of the 4 hurdles are for the most part looked after. Cant do anything about the wait....but wait and If I could pick up some more at .60c I would remortgage the 3 houses, my car my cottage and two of my kids.

Good luck all

New Message
Please login to post a reply