HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 12, 2010 03:21PM

I made the call specifically to discuss the technical problems dealing with the 2 deep drills. According to WES these drills were designed and built specifically for our Eagles. Unfortunetly they were never field tested. Some of the problems discussed were: deflecting drills and trying to keep the heavy rigs from sinking in very swampy like conditions. They are presently working to resolve these issues.

I expressed my frustrations and concernes on the way the market has reacted to all NOT's releases and overall affect on todays low share price. Wes's explaination is that the markets are looking for new areas of mineralization and not so much on expanding their existing Eagle discovery. Wes's main focus will be to go after more Nickel. Of course if they stumble accross Chromium it will be a bonus. The area of interest and focus will be further north, closer to PRB's location.

Lastly, I asked why there is rarely no mention of Paladium and Rodium, quoting Richard Nemis's thoughts that these PGE's were going to add great value to our discovery. Wes's response was that "Nickel represents approx. 70% of our value and the remainder 30% value would be Chromium and PGE's such as Palladium, Rodium etc".

I must admit, I have spoken to both Joanne J. and WES in the past, for some reason this time WES was very helpfull and took the time in addressing my concerns and frustrations. My conversation lasted approx. 15min, I thought it was one of the most informative and most pleasant conversations I have ever had with WES. I really appreciated the fact that he took my call as his secretary informed me that he was just walking into a meeting.

RockStar...............

Aug 12, 2010 11:37PM
Aug 15, 2010 07:58PM
Aug 15, 2010 09:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply