HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Ring of Fire conference canceled {tricks for money against good will }

I wonder what the real story is about the cancellation. I have the 4 page itinerary for this event. I can't post it because it is a PDF file.

On the cover it it written: Ring of Fire Emerging Business Conference UNDER the Guidence of Chief Elijah Moonias and Council Marten Falls First Nation.

Page 2

Invite all interested mining, mining related businesses and suppliers to attend a unique 2 day event focused on future business opportunities, and economic development associated with the Ring of Fire in James Bay Lowlands, Northern Ontario.....

Present your organizationto Marten Falls FN Chief & Council in a 45 minute one-on one business session and reduce the logistical , financial costs associated with travel into remote fly in community. Average corporate cost to travel to marten falls $10-15K from Toronto.

Network and establish key contacts throughout the mining and mining related industries

Senior reps froma ll mining and mining related industries are strongly encouraged to attend. Construction-Finance-Transportation-Communication-IT-Mining equip. & Services

On Wednesday @ 9:45 am Chief Moonias was to speak

On Wednesday @ 10:00am Wes Hanson was to speak

ON Wednesday @ 10:45 Jeremy Niemi was to speak about the stages of development, infrastructrue and operational needs

On Wednesday @ 1:15 Poss Assinewe, First Nations was to speak about Project Develpment, First Nation

On Wednesday @ 3:00 Michael Strickland, Partner at Buset & Partners LLP was to speak about Legal requirements to conduct business with First Nations.

When I called last Friday, there were only 2 slots available for the $5000 from a total of thirteen 45 min. slots to pitch your company. There was great interest for the $5,000 fee.

After reading the post by Oiramoric regarding the cancellation in particular the words:

"Krupp said he has no knowledge of and cannot comment as to the reason or rationale why Marten Falls council cancelled the event" I have to admit, I find the actions of this cancellation fishy.

The company One World Brands is made to look like a bunch of bandits. Yet clearly on the 4 page PDF file is the fee structure and all the details of this conference.

When I go into the website of One World Brands they have clients like Coca-Cola, Domino's Pizza, Burger King etc. They appear quite legit. I cannot imagine that the hotel was booked, the schedule was made and the fee was a secret. Check out their website http://www.owbm.ca/category/clients

I don't know the reason for the cancellation but if I had to take a wild guess:

- we are off the development train and back on to heavier exploration

or

-a buy in is coming so we don't need to talk to potential partners about develpment or finance because we are in the midst of signing with one.

(just my wild guesses and open for all wild guesses)

New Message
Please login to post a reply