HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 12, 2010 05:28PM

Aug 12, 2010 05:43PM

Friends,

First, I'd like to say that I was quite pleased to get any response to an email inquiry that I had sent to IR (JJ) last week. much less a thoughtful reply from the CEO himself. His response was dated yesterday at 8:16PM.

He had written in response to my question regarding the drill plan they reported on July 20. Specifically, Hole 85. And why it was not reported in the results table. As you folks know by now, this hole was a disaster. If you look at the drill plan. 85 was a long hole, so as reported yesterday to be "abandoned" in the NR.

In summary he thanked me for my inquiry and acknowledged that they had loaded the incorrect plan. He further assured me that "collective efforts" were underway to improve reporting accuracy. He informed me of the upcoming AGM and extended an invitation for me to attend. Included another paragraph that could have been lifted from the latest NR, re: regional targets, modelling success, and new off hole anomolies. He also urged me to contact the office with any questions.

Again, I am pleased that I received the response. Admittidly, I have been one to critique this man in the past. His actions are proving to be very beneficial from a shareholder like me... little 'ol retail mynot. Sending me a response is a signal of sorts or.... am I just lucky?

Really like that Probe move.

A few blokes I ran into in the Bahamas were investment bankers with HSBC. I made sure that they were "briefed" on the ROF and NOT before they could get away... you see they were on the same fishing charter as me...we had blast and much success and then today I get home to see I have received an email from one of them asking me for the trading symbol of that stock I had been pumping.

I had written the symbol on the back of my business card and given it to both of them, so when I get this email from him today, it is shocking, that he can't see or is wondering why the letters N...O...T are written there. Go figure!

Good luck to all of us!

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply